Occupational Health Advisers Southampton and Bournemouth offers a service providing new-employment questionnaires and medicals, absence management, long-term sickness reviews, return to work medicals, industry specific medicals and a full range of specialist occupational health services.
We are degree qualified Occupational Health Advisers covering Dorset and Hampshire including Bournemouth and Southampton, being situated on the edge of the New Forest. We are also able to provide Health and Safety advice see CDM and Safety
It is likely that your employees are your most costly and therefore your most valuable asset. It is their health and welfare which keeps the wheels of any business running smoothly.
A good occupational service helps to keep these wheels turning and can help:
- Reduce absence
- Maintain and increase output
- Reduce the cost of recruitment and training
- Show that you are a caring employee.
- Helps to motivate the employees and spread goodwill
- Meet the requirements of current employment legislation
- Help increase your profit which means that it can be a ‘no-cost service’.
All our services are available on contract or on an a pay-as-you-go basis.
Occupational Health advisers look after your company and its employees. Even if you have just one case that is causing you concern, then we are here to help.
From our experience, we know how important the occupational health is for companies. According to the NHS research, 39% of companies providing occupational health noted decline in short-term absence and also noted a 28% reduction in long-term absence. We listen carefully to our clients to provide them tailored services including:
- Wellbeing In The Workplace
- Sickness Absence Management
- Pre-employment Medicals
- Annual Executive Medicals
- Stress Management
- Capability Assessments
- Night Worker Assessments
- Industrial Audiometry
- Confined Space Medicals
- Construction Worker Medicals
- Working At Height Medicals
- New And Expectant Mothers Assessments
- Hearing Tests
- Eyesight Tests
- Lung Tests
- Health Surveillance
We operate in Bournemouth, New Milton, Sway, New Forest, Lyndhurst,Lymington, Brockenhurst, Christchurch, Ringwood,Highcliffe, Winchester, Totton and Southampton.